1.2.10

MY BRUSH WITH BACKPACKING

 

My first brush with backpacking was in December of 2007 after  I  read a novel  which has been composed by Andrea Hirata. The Title is Edensor. And then this book not only has given me a spirit and trust  to did my long journey to Biak Island but also has burned my passion to around the world. My desire be increase and more increase after I read many books about travel stories. such as The Naked Traveler Book  that has been wrote by Trinity  and then  Sonson NS book  that title is  Merencanakan sendiri Jalan-jalan Keliling Dunia. You Know, Triniti is Indonesian women having surrounded the world. In this book, Trinity has written  her  experiences  about happiness, sadness, hurdle, and her  follies  during  the whole of  her  travels.  The Sonson Book contains of tips how to plan and prepare travel.
I believe that backpacking is result of union balance between passion and environment. And I agree with a hypothesis that  passion is as important as environment  to create the human character. Backpacking  is a problem about the desire when you spend  your free time by bring  a backpack , around the city, your face cover by dust, and smell of your hair  is not good, “smelly sun” . Are you sure to  do it?  While your friend spent their time by a party and other activities resembling that.

Backpacking  is not just about money. Money is the last point. Desire is the main problem. Where is the will, there is a way. Many people have much money who never go to another place,   yet many people don’t have much money spending their time for traveling to other cities, places and countries, even  around the world.

Backpacker is someone going by a backpack and limit budget.  they can feel  and assimilate to  the life of people  which they came during their traveling. They can caught  tremble of life.

There is a question that I can’t answer until now: what I look for when I  travel  by backpacking way? I think it is the simple question. but it is so difficult to answer.  In this time, I just can answer that I looking for knowledge and peaceful.  One of  important lessons that I have gotten  was  humanity.  Just world can teach real humanity. When I have gone to the other place, I am shy to myself if I give up to my condition and my life. Believe me, the world is the best School and backpacking is the best study program.

1 komentar:

  1. thank for visiting my blog..but realy i dont understand about ur comment. coz i cant read this alphabet.

    BalasHapus